Our Lady of Mercy’s Perpetual Adoration Chapel opened on September 8th in celebration of the FEAST OF THE BIRTH OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY.
The need for Committed Adorers in this first phase of opening is great. Below is the COVID protocol for the protection and safety of ALL adorers:
• There will be a strict limit of 6 people allowed in the Adoration Chapel at a time.
• The 6 kneelers will be spaced to allow for social distancing between visitors.
• The air filter will be changed frequently and twice a day an aerosol disinfectant spray will be used in the Chapel.
• Restrooms will be cleaned daily.
• All reading materials have been removed from the Chapel.
• Wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided in the Adoration Chapel. Signage will clearly communicate the importance of wiping down at the time of arrival and departure.
• Masks will be required at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Perpetual Adoration, please contact our Adoration Coordinator, Ms. Michelle Schroeder at email@example.com